International Trainee Travel Award
November 18, 2019
AWARDS SUBMISSION SITE IS NOW CLOSED
Direct all Inquiries to:
The ASIP International Trainee Travel Award promotes the entry of young scientists from economically under-developed countries into the mainstream of the science community and encourages the participation of young investigative pathologists in meeting and courses sponsored or supported by the American Society for Investigative Pathology. The award stipend is $750.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Be an ASIP Trainee Member (undergraduate student, pre-doctoral trainee, post-doctoral fellow, senior post-doctoral fellow) in good standing at the time of application submission and through the dates of the conference.
- The applicant must reside and be a citizen of a Group A Hinari country (see www.who.int/hinari/eligibility/en/).
- Submit an abstract by the established deadline to the ASIP meeting/conference.
- The award applicant must be the first author of the abstract
- Submit an award application by the established deadline for the ASIP meeting/conference.
- Register for the ASIP meeting/conference by the established deadline for awardees.
- Attendance during the conference and at the ASIP Business Meeting and Awards Presentation is mandatory. The travel award will be rescinded if the awardee is not present and/or does not verify attendance during the meeting.
View the list of awardees