Conference Dates and Deadlines
ASIP Companion Meeting at USCAP 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 1:30pm
Do Molecular Techniques Always Help the Surgical Pathologist?
Moderators: Maria J. Merino, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD and Christopher Moskaluk, University of Virginia Health Systems, Charlottesville, VA
• How the Surgical Pathologist Helps in Developing New Therapies Christopher Moskaluk, University of Virginia Health Systems, Charlottesville, VA
• Molecular Classification in Salivary Gland Tumors: Does it Aid in Diagnosis? Jennifer Hunt, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
• Use of Molecular Testing in Thyroid Nodules: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Virginia A. LiVolsi, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
• The New Molecular Classifications of Breast. Is it Ready for Use in Daily Practice? Jose Palacios, Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocio, Sevilla, Spain
• Morphology is the Molecular Marker in the Recognition of New Tumors in Renal Pathology, Maria J. Merino, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD
ASIP 2011 Annual Meeting at Experimental Biology
April 9-13, 2011
Now accepting late-breaking abstract submissions!
>> Submit a Late-Breaking Abstract - Deadline: February 9, 2011
All late breaking abstracts will be programmed in poster sessions for presentation on Wednesday, April 13, 2011.
>> Early Registration Deadline: February 9, 2011
>> Hotel Reservations Deadline: March 4, 2011
>> General Meeting Information
Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS) 2011 Summer Leadership Institute
July 25 - 29, 2011
The SACNAS Summer Leadership Institute offers unparalleled training for underrepresented minority (URM) scientists interested in advancing their leadership skills.
Application Deadline: March 24, 2011