ASIP Joint Meeting with ACVP
ASIP will be hosting a joint meeting with the American College of Veterinary Pathologists and American Society for Veterinary Clinical Pathology in 2014.
November 8-12, 2014
Marriott Marquis Hotel, Atlanta, Georgia
Special offers for ASIP members to attend the ACVP/ASCVP 2014 Annual Meeting
- The ACVP 2014 Annual Meeting takes place in conjunction with the ASCVP annual meeting from November 9-12, 2014 in Atlanta at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel. ASIP has partnered with ACVP to program several sessions during the meeting. ASIP members may be particularly interested in Sunday (November 9) workshops on Comparative Mouse Pathology, Epithelial/Mucosal Cell Pathobiology, and the Monday morning plenary session on Systems Biology.
- ASIP has programmed a pre-meeting workshop on novel imaging technologies on Saturday, November 8, 2014. It is entitled “Image Science in the 21st Century: Opportunities for Pathology Investigation and Diagnostics." See details below.
- ASIP members have several options for attending the pre-meeting workshop and/or the ACVP/ASCVP annual meeting:
- Attend just the Saturday workshop: Special member rate of $195 for an 8-hour workshop.
- Register for the ACVP/ASCVP annual meeting at discounted ASIP member rates and attend the Saturday workshop with no additional charge.
- Register at www.acvp.org
- Please contact Dr. Mark Sobel if you have any questions.
Special Pre-Meeting ASIP Workshop on November 8, 2014 - discount for ASIP members!
Image Science in the 21st Century: Opportunities for Pathology Investigation and Diagnostics
- Program Information