Scientific Interest Groups represent the diverse research interests of the ASIP membership. These subsections are responsive to the needs and specialty interests of their respective ASIP constituents by providing assistance in program development at the annual meeting and networking opportunities for young investigative pathologists. Check the ASIP 2013 Annual Meeting Program or SIG links below for specific SIG dates and locations.
• Liver Pathobiology
• Molecular Markers of Disease
• Neoplasia/Growth Regulation
• Pulmonary Pathobiology
• Tissue Banking
• Vascular and Mucosal Pathobiology
• Veterinary Pathology
Don't miss these special events at the ASIP 2013 Annual Meeting! A great opportunity to mingle and network with other ASIP members before and after the events! Check the ASIP 2013 Annual Meeting Program for times and locations.
• Highlights: Graduate Student Research in Pathology
• ASIP Trainee Welcome Reception
• ASIP Excellence in Science Award Lecture
• ASIP Outstanding Investigator Award Lecture
• Career Development Workshop and Breakfast: Non-Traditional Career Opportunities in Pathology
• Blood Vessel Club™: MicroRNAs in the Regulation of Blood Vessel Function
• ASIP Rous-Whipple Award Lecture
• ASIP Cotran Early Career Investigator Award Lecture
• Presidential Symposium: HPV: Remaining Challenges in Translational Success Story
• ASIP Business Meeting and Awards Presentation
• ASIP Centennial Reception and Dinner at the Institute of Contemporary Art
• Lunch & Learn: Collaborating with Industry: An Academic Faustian Bargain?
• Breast Cancer Workshop: HER2+ Breast Cancer: Biology, Diagnostics and Therapeutics
• ASIP Scientific Interest Group Networking Events and Poster Sessions