Scientific Interest Groups (SIGs) at the ASIP 2012 Annual Meeting
Scientific Interest Groups represent the diverse research interests of the ASIP membership. These subsections are responsive to the needs and specialty interests of their respective ASIP constituents by providing assistance in program development at the annual meeting and networking opportunities for young investigative pathologists. The following SIGs have programmed special sessions at the ASIP 2012 Annual Meeting. Download the Meeting at a Glance (PDF) for a quick look at these SIG sessions.
• Breast Cancer SIG
- Networking/Poster Event.
• Vascular Pathobiology & Blood Vessel ClubTM - Vascular Development
• (Der Schadenklub) Cell Injury SIG - Networking/Poster Event
• Inflammation/ Immunopathology SIG & Mucosal Pathobiology SIG - Joint session: Endothelial and Epithelial Contributions to Homeostasis and the Inflammatory Response
• Liver Pathobiology SIG & Club HepatomaniaTM
• Neuropathology SIG - Lunch & Networking Event
• Veterinary Pathology SIG Lunch/Networking Event
Trainee Welcome Session will be held on Saturday, April 21st, immediately following the Excellence in Science Award presentation at the Highlights: Graduate Student Research in Pathology Session. Please join us for a fun and informal social gathering—it’s a great opportunity to network with old and new friends!